In addition to helping you get a green card, we offer additional services for adjusting green card status, immigration visas, employment, plus green card renewals, replacements and more.
1. Adjustment of Status
- Foreign nationals in the U.S. with approved immigration petitions may file for Adjustment of Status to adjust their non-immigrant status to permanent residence (Green Card).
2. Consular Processing - Immigrant Visa
- Foreign nationals outside the U.S. with approved immigration petitions must apply for consular processing to receive permanent residence (Green Card).
3. Advance Parole
- Foreign nationals in the process of adjusting their Immigration Status, who are planning to travel abroad, must obtain advance permission prior to leaving the U.S in order to return to the U.S.
4. Employment Authorization
- Foreign nationals who have applied to adjust their status to permanent resident may obtain Employment Authorization Document.
5. Reentry Permit
- U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S.
6. Removal of Conditions
- Marriage-based and Investment-based Green Card holders are subject to conditional residence for a two-year period. Conditional permanent residents must apply during the 90 days before their second anniversary to remove the conditions on their residence.
7. Replace or Renew Green Card
- You may replace a lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed Green Card.
- You may replace an expired Green Card or a Green Card that will expire within the next six months.