Green Card Related Services in Flushing NY


Personal Injury
Immigration Law
Additional Areas


In addition to helping you get a green card, we offer additional services for adjusting green card status, immigration visas, employment, plus green card renewals, replacements and more.

1. Adjustment of Status

Foreign nationals in the U.S. with approved immigration petitions may file for Adjustment of Status to adjust their non-immigrant status to permanent residence (Green Card).

2. Consular Processing - Immigrant Visa

Foreign nationals outside the U.S. with approved immigration petitions must apply for consular processing to receive permanent residence (Green Card).

3. Advance Parole

Foreign nationals in the process of adjusting their Immigration Status, who are planning to travel abroad, must obtain advance permission prior to leaving the U.S in order to return to the U.S.

4. Employment Authorization

Foreign nationals who have applied to adjust their status to permanent resident may obtain Employment Authorization Document.

5. Reentry Permit

U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S.

6. Removal of Conditions

Marriage-based and Investment-based Green Card holders are subject to conditional residence for a two-year period. Conditional permanent residents must apply during the 90 days before their second anniversary to remove the conditions on their residence.

7. Replace or Renew Green Card

You may replace a lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed Green Card

You may replace an expired Green Card or a Green Card that will expire within the next six months.


Complete the form below to speak to one of our immigration law attorneys.

David A. Bredin


136-18 39th Ave.
Suite 1002
Flushing, NY 11354

+1 (718) 285-0498
+1 (212) 791-1468
Fax: +1 (718) 725-7283