Ac praesent vivamus porttitor habitasse ultrices malesuada integer suspendisse pulvinar turpis diam quam.
Vel donec laoreet elementum bibendum nullam vehicula himenaeos accumsan et duis senectus ullamcorper tortor.
Blandit ultricies aenean praesent malesuada morbi elementum orci leo enim massa adipiscing donec est.Travel purposes which require an (I) Visa for Representatives of Foreign Press, Radio, Film, or Other Information Media may include the following:
- An employee of foreign information media or employee of an independent production company having a credential issued by another country’s professional journalistic association engaged in filming a news event or documentary.
- A member of the foreign media engaged in the production or distribution of film, if the material being filmed will be used to disseminate information, news, or is educational in nature. The primary source and distribution of funding must be outside the United States.
- A journalist working under contract with a credential issued by another country’s professional journalistic association, if working on a product to disseminate information or news that is not primarily intended for commercial entertainment or advertising.
- A foreign journalist travelling to the United States to report on U.S. events solely for a foreign audience, if the journalist works for an overseas media outlet having its home office in a foreign country.
- An accredited representative of a tourist bureau, controlled, operated, or subsidized in whole or in part by a foreign government, who engages primarily in disseminating factual tourist information about that country, and who is not entitled to receive an A-2 visa as a foreign government official or employee.
- An employee of an organization that distributes technical industrial information who will work in the U.S. office of that organization.