Personal Injury
Immigration Law
Additional Areas


We offer immigration services that cover individuals, families, employment, green cards, adoption, investors and more.

There are a number of ways a person can come to this country as a non-immigrant or as an immigrant.

An example of a common non-immigrant visa is that of a tourist visa, more commonly known as a ‘B visa’. You can also enter the United States on foot of a family petition. Meaning if you have a family member who is a documented permanent resident (green card) or US citizen, they can petition for your entry and then you may apply for adjustment.

In either of the examples and many more categories we can walk you through the process, and be there for any and all questions you may have. We have very high success rates and we would be more than happy to hear from you.

A large part of our practice is dedicated to people who have been oppressed and/or persecuted in their country of origin. We can try to facilitate asylum to the United States and or offer advice on other humanitarian reliefs that may be available.


Complete the form below to speak to one of our immigration law attorneys.

David A. Bredin


136-18 39th Ave.
Suite 1002
Flushing, NY 11354

+1 (718) 285-0498
+1 (212) 791-1468
Fax: +1 (718) 725-7283